Anthropologie has decided that 2012 is the year of arctic (and antartic) animals. In addition to the usual seals, penguins and polar bears, you also have your choice of two walruses and even wooly mammoths. $14 to $18 each.
UPDATE: there’s a walrus bottle opener, too?!
Wed, 21st Nov — 0 notes
M is for mom. Simple as that.
Tue, 8th May — 0 notes
“Love”-ly earrings for Mom
Mother’s Day is May 13. Does your mom love earrings? Sure she does.
Thu, 3rd May — 0 notes
A Valentine’s Day Chocolate ‘Not To.’
Instead of a Valentine’s Day “to do,” here are some chocolate selections you should not gift on February 14.
Mon, 13th Feb — 1 note
I tend to fall on the “whatever” side of Valentine’s Day, but the holiday provides too many thematic opportunities to not write about it. So, thus, kicks off a week’s worth of posts about February 14.
Whether you are buying for someone special or your special self, here are some classic reds to consider.
Tue, 7th Feb — 0 notes
Must-haves for home entertaining.
As winter settles in, my friends and I find ourselves doing the same. Instead of nights enjoying the nice weather and bottles of wine, it’s nights in with hearty food and bottles of wine.
Here are some items that would be welcomed by anyone who entertains at home:
- Versatile glasses — Good for wine, cocktails, or other cold beverages. And are stackable.
- Serving tray — Place food on it. Carry items on it. Use it for decoration. Pick your color.
- Forks — There are never enough forks. Here is a box of 24 for less than $5.
- Vintage punch bowl — Folks won’t stop talking about it, plus it makes everything look pretty (see below).
- Snack bowls — Take your pick.
Sun, 15th Jan — 0 notes
What I bought (friend edition).
The second post of the things I gifted.
- Necklush bracelet
- Lululemon jacket
- Bookman bike light
- The North Face etip gloves
- Anthropologie necklace
- Fleece socks
- Nike headband
Sat, 31st Dec — 9 notes
What I bought (family edition).
The first of two parts of what I actually gifted.
For Mom and Dad:
For Aunt and Uncle:
Mon, 26th Dec — 2 notes